Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
There is nothing like friends to make a heart sing.
True friends will share with you most every thing,
They will not abandon you in times of need.
They are not over come by envy or greed,
Friends are the icing on life's great big cake.
Real friends will give and allow you to take.
I don't know how I would survive with out friends.
They applaud my beginnings and mourn my sad ends.
Tell me, Please tell me what would I do,
If I didn't have a Garden full of friends just like You.
There is nothing like friends to make a heart sing.
True friends will share with you most every thing,
They will not abandon you in times of need.
They are not over come by envy or greed,
Friends are the icing on life's great big cake.
Real friends will give and allow you to take.
I don't know how I would survive with out friends.
They applaud my beginnings and mourn my sad ends.
Tell me, Please tell me what would I do,
If I didn't have a Garden full of friends just like You.
No comments:
Post a Comment